miradry IS ABOUT YOU...
- Feeling confident that your favorite silk blouse won’t show wet marks, giving away that you might be anxious or nervous, uncomfortable or just too warm on that special date.
- Knowing that your trademark black dress will stay clean and free of chalky white antiperspirant marks.
- Being confident standing in front of the big boss—ready to present your breakthrough idea knowing your shirt won’t show wet marks when you take off your suit jacket.
- Feeling carefree enough to head out with the team after work knowing you won’t look or smell like you’ve had the toughest day of the week.
- Taking the bothersome issues that come from underarm sweat out of your daily life, leaving you clean, confident, and carefree forever.
- Feeling clean all day long.
Miradry at Vitality
Vitality Natural Wellness and Medspa in Powell, a suburb of Columbus, has been providing the miraDry procedure longer than any other Columbus based office. We love the miraDry treatment because it provides instant and permanent results.
Schedule your free consultation today and say goodbye to embarrassing and irritating sweat and odor.
see miradry in action
What is miraDry?
miraDry is the first and only non-invasive treatment to permanently eliminate your underarm sweat and odor glands. FDA-cleared and CE marked, the miraDry treatment is done in the comfort of our Columbus office in Powell. The treatment is quick - taking right around an hour to complete. After your treatment, you can expect to see immediate and lasting results.
1. Your Vitality Natural Wellness provider will prepare your underarm by numbing and placing a temporary treatment template on the area. Once numb, she will begin the miraDry treatment. The first step is to place the miraDry handpiece on the skin.
2. Next, the handpiece is activated. You may feel a slight suction as your skin and glands are brought closer to the handpiece surface for maximum results.
3. Finally, miraWave energy is delivered to the area. The sweat and odor glands are immediately destroyed. All the while, cooling is applied to protect your skin.
Don't I need my sweat glands?
You were born with over 2 million sweat glands all over your body. Your underarms represent just 2% of those millions of glands. After your miraDry ® procedure, you'll enjoy the benefits of dry underarms while continuing to regulate your body temperature by perspiring elsewhere.
miraDry has been used in over 55,000 patients worldwide.