WHAT TO EXPECT
Updated In-Office Polices
1. You will be texted a Wellness Form to complete online prior to your visit. This form is required and allows us to ensure we can honor your appointment while slowing the spread of COVID-19. Please use either link to complete the form on the day of your appointment.
A yes on certain questions, for example some travel, may require us to reschedule your appointment out a minimum of 14 days.
2. We have staggered appointments to ensure sanitation and limit unnecessary exposure. Please stay in your car but send us a text when you arrive. Once a room is ready for you, we will invite you in. Mansfield: 419-989-4342 Powell: 614-717-1767
3. We will continue utilizing TeleMed for all non-procedure based visits. You will be sent a link to a secure portal prior to your appointment time. If you have any issues, please contact us.
4. In an effort to reduce exposure, please do not bring guests into the office with you unless it is absolutely necessary.
6. When you enter our office, we will request that you wear a face mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
7. We will take your temperature upon arrival. If you have a fever, we will have to cancel your appointment.